New Zealand's Biggest Boot Competition
Searching for New Zealands Biggest Boot!
On Sunday 14 October, Air New Zealand will be hosting The Air New Zealand Biggest Boot competition where Air New Zealand will fly a representative from New Zealand's Provincial Rugby Unions to Christchurch where they will get to line up next to the All Black Boeing 777-300 aircraft and represent their Province to find New Zealand's Biggest Boot (and maybe kick the length of the 73m aircraft, or even further!).
The Air New Zealand Biggest Boot competition will be held at Air New Zealand's engineering base at Christchurch Airport for the "kick off" and our newly crowned New Zealand's Biggest Boot will receive an amazing prize:
- Return Airfares for the winner plus a friend from New Zealand to London, departing in November and returning in December.
- Accommodation for three nights in London on either a double or twin share basis.
- Access to the All Blacks Captain's training run at Twickenham the day before the test match (subject to availability).
- Two tickets to attend the New Zealand vs England Test Match at Twickenham on December 1st.
- Two Air New Zealand European Tour All Blacks Training shirts.
Could it get any better than that!!
Provincial Unions will select their Biggest Boot to represent their province at qualification events at a nominated time date and place in their town, so to get further details you need to register to enter into the qualification rounds!
Each provincial union will confirm qualification dates, times and locations for their qualification rounds and once we have these we'll post them on this page, but you must register to be in the kick off!
Terms and conditions